The Minnesota Department of Transportation added the following counties to the list of no travel advised: Nicollet, Martin, Watonwan and Brown.
MnDOT previously had closed Highway 15 in western Nicollet County and Highway 15 through Brown County. These counties were already on a list of no travel advised: Blue Earth, Sibley, Faribault and Waseca.
A no travel advisory was enacted earlier this morning and remains in effect for the following counties: Rock, Nobles, Jackson and Cottonwood.
The following roads were closed earlier this morning and will remain closed until further notice:
- Interstate 90 at Jackson, west to the South Dakota border
- Highway 60 from St. James to Worthington
- Highway 60 from Mankato to St. James
- Interstate 90 from Blue Earth to Jackson
- All state highways west of Highway 15